Friday, December 23, 2005

oh my goodness. just when i am starting to enjoy the holidays the school is going to reopen. what a party pooper! actually at the start where there were no GB meetings i was totally bored. now that there are meetings thrice a week, i love it! and yet, drill test is drawing near. haii. after all this trainings it is finally coming. 30th december. its so thrilling and also at the same time so scary. i have not even completed any of my chinese homework. GOSH! i really hope to pass my drill test. if i fail. goodness gracious know what i might do. probably break down? ok. exaggerating. but trust me it is realli my wish to pass my drill test. and there is a high possibility that while we are having the test, NCC will be practicing their orientation stuff. and believe me, nobody will be able to hear the timing over the music. the other time while we were having our training NCC was sort of shouting? and we were like where's the timer. this time is music over the PA system. it is going to be so terrible. well. christmas is coming and what else do i do except greet everybody who reads this post a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

p.s. it is not goin to be a merry christmas for me. with the drill test drawing to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment