Friday, January 27, 2006

two blue blacks.
on my knees.
thanks to skating.
but it was fun i must say.
grace, deb n me.
skating at jurong.
my first time skating,
what do you expect?
i learnt to skate.
the biggest achievement today.
*WOOTS*

i decided to blog in a new format. hahas. abit rhyming too. i realised. hahas. wells afta ice skatin we went to watch e movie i not stupid 2. so sadds larhhs. e storyline is sooOO touching. hahas. the 6 of us were crying. except for peiwen jie. she said she teared. bt we din c her cryin out. hahas. i tink i not stupid too is nicer den i not stupid. MORE TOUCHING!! make me cry so much.. *sobsob* okies. suddenly i hear this song in my head sung my pussycat dolls. and to tink deb tot it was sung by bananarama. hahas.

*don't cha wish ur girlfren was hot lk me? dun cha wish ur girlfren was freak lk me?? dun cha... dun cha..

e above song is dedicated by me to deb n grace. hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment