Tuesday, September 05, 2006

ROCKCLIMBING.
i hereby pronounce that.
im a lousy belayer.
reason being.
IM TOO LIGHT.
-.-


ehh.
sorry audrey leong.
i think you had some hard time up there.
but anw,
I HURT MY FINGER IN THE PROCESS.
so ehh.
take that as my retribution?
hee.
and THANKYOU grace.
you were a great anchor woman.
i was too light.
had to rely on you.
was practically floating.
both legs were above ground.
=/



wells.
i conquered the wall LUCKILY.
my first reaction when i saw the wall was really WOAH.
so high.
but i conquered it.
thats all i have to say.
haha.



kerensa is the pro-ed climber.
small size mah.
so can climb better.
i AM CONTENT WITH MY GROUND.
haha.



bet im going to have muscle ache tomorrow.
IMAGINE.
four hours of drill.
I AM SO GOING TO DIE.
especially with muscle aches.
OH GOSH.
and i dunno if i should polish my boots.
i know i have to.
but IM LAZY.
sheesh.
aihh.
i guess im going to polish bahh.
ANYBODY SPARE ME CLOTH?
0.0



right now.
im bored.

i hope what i guess is wrong.
please prove me wrong.
i dont want all my conjectures to be right.
it wont do any of us good.

No comments:

Post a Comment