Sunday, November 18, 2007

a really really brief post :D

been busy with GB stuffs these days.
&it would be great if some people would stop being so pissing.
but i still think life's great.
cos i have zhong ji yi jia to accompany me.
even though my comp has kok-ed up for the second time once more -.-

&amelia dearie's back with her beloved coma tees for us! :D
im getting green even if im gonna kill her or something lol.
anw, ive alr reserved it, so im gonna murder whoever dares snatch it from me,hahah.

alright, back to drama-ing for now.
imagine me without zhong ji yi jia for 24 hours.
i was bored out of my ass.

oh&i think i dint mention, but i got my order of phoenix disc like a trillion weeks ago ;D
two more to the complete collection.
&i suddenly miss my crazy e.t.r.d mate :/

if you can just pick up that responsibility of yours you somehow left behind.

toodles :D
i'll update a really long one another day (:

oh&HAPPY EARLY BDAY HUILING! :D
I HOPE ELMO'S HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY!

No comments:

Post a Comment