Saturday, December 15, 2007

farewells finally over D:
i dont know, but i guess i'll really miss the seniors alot.
afterall they did kinda impact gb.
&they all looked so pretty last night even without the aircon zzz.

i'll say we really have annoying&rubbish _______

anw, awards ceremony was really entertaining for myself, i dont know.
i just think i enjoyed myself quite alot during the thing :D
waitress shit was damn cool too.

thursday prep was kinda screwed at some parts but who cares.
at least we still enjoyed ourselves in the end yesterday ;D
excluding the extreme heat :O

shopping today! (:
just mummy yi, ninja deb &me lol.
bought my dress for swiss :D

&DAMNIT I THINK NINJA DEB SUCKS FOR BLOGGING IT OUT AHAHHA.
but it was really lol anyway.

i cant wait for next saturday to come alr!

bye ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment