Saturday, February 09, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR GONG XI FA CHOI! :D

pity, the whole thing has slightly died down alr, even though im still going to my auntie's house later as maybe another celebration? o.O &im really still in the cny mood whereby i eat&eat&eat&eat omgosh. i think im really gaining some shit weight, darned. plus, my cousin is 160 &her weight is the same as mine goodness. i can go eat shit alr.

so wells, the whole celebration thing not much just that i think shou sui is rather fun now hahaha. at least i kept myself entertained by watching movies on the net while my parents are out at loyang dua pei kong,lol. Still, i dint really manage to shou sui completely. died at 3 plus in the end, kudos to my sister. she stayed up all the way till 6.30 -.- if i did that i would really not have the mood to collect my hongbaos hahaha.

oh yeah,
happy belated birthday to you operation sergeant.
even though i dont think you visit my blog hahah.

okay, i think i should continue with my literature now or i might just die. tomorrow, i'll have to restudy geog again, darned. WHICH PERSON'S FAULT IS THIS NOW, eurgh.

goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment