Sunday, June 01, 2008

okay, seems like my mother has finally decided to show her power. She has decided to lock up my desktop &here i am now feeling so bloody pathetic cos im secretly using the laptop while my sister is somewhere away ): I was so upset when my mother told me she locked it this afternoon, but ohwells. Maybe... it might be of some good. who knows.

&i thought today was rather nonsensical aiyaaaaaa. boring. &i thought i could go study at 10.45 but seems like the laptop sucked me away instead. So maybe the locking up of the computer wasn't too bad of an idea. But damnit, its till end of this year. I think i'll feel like an idiot who lives in the 19th century by then o.o

Anw, Class bbq was yesterday, was pretty great fun :D Especially the Octopus, Catching blahblahblah games at the playground. But somehow, i thought there was something missing halfway through, darned.

Alright, my sister's chasing me off the laptop now. Seems like i won't be around here much these few times. I think i'll really miss this blog &chatting online. Ohwells, stupid idiotzzz. my DRAMAAAAAAAAA ):

Maybe i'll go study for abit now. Bye blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment