Saturday, August 02, 2008

i've been doing a little thinking these days regarding the part about ________. the going to c___ part 2 weeks ago wasn't that bugging me, it was more of fop yesterday that i started thinking. ohwells. play fill-in-the-blanks because apparently __ _____ reads &visits my blog.

Photobucket

Anw, fop yesterday was _____ (for me to know;for you to find out) even though the getting home part was super mindboggling. cos i was like really frightened for breaking my promise &stuff but THANKYOU ESMOND FOR WALKING ALL THE WAY OUT HAHAHAH. &yes thankyou both CHELSIA&ESMOND for convincing me to go. I'll pray that i can go next year, cos i really want to stay throughout provided circumstances allow.

The talk today during tuition at cartel's was made me realise some things about the adult world :) I should learn to appreciate my parents more.

Studying tomorrow again i guess, i'm gonna stay thr till night time cos apparently i slack super alot at night now. &oh my ZHOU RI BA DIAN DANG HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

ciaos! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment