Sunday, October 18, 2009

gg, pw sucks bollz.

Photobucket

tomorrow's sorority row with debrap at cathay! (Y) haven't really seen her acty, the last study session was before promos o.o i think we'll be talking alota rubbish tomorrow or something idk lol.
i cant wait for my bday to come :D 6 moooooooore daaaaaaays!~.~

sheesh, & my sister cut her hair short alr, 8 inches gone. my mother's instigating me to follow my sister's route but snip of ten inches instead omgz. i think i'll faint if i cut my hair short though i used to have short hair. but then, thr's this teensy weensy part of me that kinda want to cut heh. oh wells, we'll see 8)
everytime this happens i'm left in a state of shock because i've already been threading carefully on my words but why do i always fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment