Tuesday, November 24, 2009

burying the hatchet.

lol check this out from my March27 '06 post.

*to debra. being obsessed is not a good thing. especially when it is being obssesed over such things. cool down and go slow. i really don't get why you are so obsessed over him. you may say he is cute but getting yourself depressed just because you want him as a DI4 is definitely a nono. jiayous and strive hard. don't stress yourself over such things too much. =]

okay this is hilarious lolol. debrap, remember yourself going crazy over "chicken little" you were acty depressed hahahaha. funny crapz.

omg, & i just realised that i acty had pw when i was in sec2. I HAD COMPLETELY NO IDEA ABOUT THIS LOL. or rather, it just went out of my head. sounds like ahs did give us preparation for jc life afterall. another point, i think i mugged my life out in sec2. when it's the myes, i'm seeing myself posting the hours i mugged insanely. &wth, i think it's more than how i've mugged for jc O.O this is scary, holy.

AMAZING, debrapeh was my laogong in sec1-2, CMI LOL. diana's my nuer. WE EVEN HAD A QUAN JIA FU HAHAHA.

oh yes & the ulimate. Sec2 shanghai trip :] awesome like crap lol. the best part was the night gambling with the guys that was hell damn funny. because we got caught by cai4cai4 but the conversation was rolfmao-ing hahahahahha! i have to repost it.

"....and we asked the guys to play blackjack with us again.
but we kana caught by cai lao shi
because we were making to much noise in the room until outside could hear.
and according to her it was close to twelve and she seemed really angry.
gerald yiyang ang wai wai were giving ridiculous answers to her.
i couldn't stand it
i laughed like siao.
i mean seriously
knock on the door and they all chionged into the toilet.
than started the "interrogation"


cai lao shi: ni3 men2 zai4 ce4 suo2 li3 gan4 shen2 me?
gerald: tan2 tian1
cai lao shi: wu5 ge4 ren2 ji3 zai4 ce4 suo2 li3 tan2 tian1?
-silence-
cai lao shi: why is the bathtub filled with water? what are you all doing inside?
yiyang: pao4 jiao3
cai lao shi: the few of your inside the toilet pao4 jiao2?
wai wai:zhi3 you3 ta1 yi4 ge4 ren1 zai4 pao4"

ROFLMAOLOL. retards manz seriously when we were in sec2 hahhaha. I EVEN POSTED IN WEBDINGS ABOUT YIYANG lol. chicken. i remember he did backward posting as well. & i had so much time to uncode his postings. i think he never knew i spent all my time decoding his codes LOL. woweee childish piece of nonsense kids we were.

k, reading my archives makes me laugh because i'm not in a v much good mood today. back to my archives :D

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA AUDREY THIS IS QUITE FUNNY I AM LAUGHING IN SCHOOL NOW

    SEEMUI

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL SEEMUI. DAMN FUNNY RIGHT, I CANT BELIEVE WE WERE SUCH COMPLETE RETARDS.

    ReplyDelete