Saturday, August 25, 2012

To withstand trials and sufferings

Officially sure i'm gonna restart my blog. &i'm acty surprised at how much my life has changed from the last time i blogged properly (excluding the bf post).

1. Obviously i've got someone important in my life now. :-*
2. I'm totally into Kpop now.

Yes, i remember blogging something like i've got zero interest regarding kpop a year plus ago, but right now my iTouch plays only kpop. Completely lost interest in other songs. &in case you guys still have yet to know, my favourite group is SNSD, so nyuh shi dae, girls generation, shao nu shi dai. & yes it's the 9 girls that previously i only knew as the kick legs group. But now i know, its called the hacky sack dance, watched them live in Singapore indoor Stadium December 9th 2011 (and it's the concert i'll remember for life.)

Oh, &even as i'm blogging now my tv is playing KBSworld's MuBank. Thank god i managed to fix the MIO at home, i've been relying on the boy's mio too much. not that it matters anyway i spend more time at his place thn my own.....

What a disoriented post lol. Anyway what i've been up to recently.

Just done with Freshman Orientation Camp.And i'm done with SRC stuff for my uni life. quit SRC to be exact, not gonna get any regrets.

Working some part-time job at Marina Square for 3 hours a day.Waste of my time zz but owells. At least it's only for certain days.

Passed my UOL Year 1 examinations.Hell yeah, i'm finally a year 2 which means 2 more years &i'm out into the society with a Business Degree. Not much to brag about but at least that means i'm more or less done with the studying i'm gonna be doing in my life.

Wordy post max but yeah pretty much about this. Waiting for the boy to end work now, so that we can head out for some pancakessss! ♥ &afterwhich he'll be joining for my family gathering at uncle's :)

HUNGRY.......

No comments:

Post a Comment