Saturday, December 15, 2012

sometimes life tends to treat you right, but we're never satisfied

these two weeks have passed pretty quickly, &i'm just doing a quick update before i head down to fetch dear from his book out :) &this isn't even my lappy that i'm using, it's my sis' so i'm not gonna have much to say.

christmas and new year is coming up, so many plans and exciting things to do :) it's rly thankful that he enlisted the last batch of poly that's how hes getting all these extra public holidays ~.~

just read abit of my old archives and it's funny how i've grown so much from then. how people all change from previously.i'm not complaining but i just find it pretty amazing.

:)

Today's the 13th month we've been tgt. Thank god for everything we've been through & above all thank god for letting me find you :-*

/side track its also the 17th month of my license ahahahahhahahahha k out.

No comments:

Post a Comment