Thursday, June 21, 2007

heres a special post DEDICATED TO VC :D
i cant believe this girl's lameness is depleting to my lvl,lol.
i mean OF COS THATS SOMETHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT (:
at least somebody's thr to appreciate me!

vc is scary man!
she suddenly stared at me at polar's &i was like O.O
the next moment i burst out laughing,lol.
& I SERIOUSLY THINK THE PARIS HILTON JOKE WAS DAMN COOL LA!
it proves we have MQ (:
grace said something about paris &we both immediately thought of paris hilton&we laughed insanely.

VC WANTS TO HAVE A HT-HT WITH MOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
i'll consider ;P

oh&tell you what vc, i'll go manicure with you next time.
but i'll do the manicure granted you let me meet paris hilton first,LOL.

grace says WHY?
i reply MAAAAAAAAA! :D
vc oh dont you just love us to bitsssss ;D
but of cos, dont bite us into bits!
im seriously not laming in this post AS I PROMISED!

adios vccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc [chickenistic crapical&lalaistic logipal ;D]

No comments:

Post a Comment