Saturday, June 30, 2007

awww, im reading through harry potter&the half-blood prince once more to refresh my memory for this 7th one!
ooooh, its so exciting.
the movie's out on 12th too which is like ahhhhhhhh BANANA!!!!
can we quickly fix a date!(:

oh,&SOMEBODY is like bloody kok.
but honestly i dont mind stabbing that somebody,hahaha
at least thr will be another somebody to give that somebody a heart to replace.
okay, this doesnt make sense but that somebody knows what im talking about.
afterall somebody prefers to be called somebody,hahahah.

yawnssssss.
im going to clarke quay tomorrow with my cousins! :D
than we shall start koking again.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
oh&my mother told me some mate from soul died after which i double confirmed on pam&QB-er's blog,lol.
poor guy, heard hes really talented D:
&when my mother told me its a superband member, i was like omg please dont let it be sam,hahaha.


You are turning my mourning into dancing.
You are turning my sorrow into joy.
this is how we overcome this is how we overcome :D

&here to end of heroically.
quoted from the somebody mentioned above "ADIOS" :D
hahahah, im not gonna quote something that the somebody is like wanting me not to.
afterall, I AM NICE :D hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment