Tuesday, July 03, 2007

days passed&as usual i rotted.
flies flying around debrapeh omg.
proving how dirty she is,hoho.
drills were like okay i think.
chelsiachua that pok had piano&she keeps complaining about her slow march,hahaha.

&yes, im still hung on
You have turned my mourning into dancing
You have turned my sorrows into joy;D


yesterday spent the whole day watching harry potter again,AHHHHH
i need to watch it soon):
oh&yes i finished half-blood prince once more&im contemplating as to whether i should read again a few days before the book release.
so as to freshen my memory of cos.
i'll watch the fourth movie too,haha.
just right before the day i watch order of phoenix.
omgggggggg,im darned excited.

&one other thing to turn me on like some tap is.
-CROSSED FINGERS-
i should be able to go out on o7o7o7!
afterall as your say its a day to COMMEMORATE;D
lets just hope my mother's temper stays the way it is today till saturday.
&till than fingers are going to remain crossed! :D

settlers cafe on sunday was like omg.
hahaha, the fish was abit kinda uncooked,hoho.
but it was fun la!
i still like the uglydoll game.
UGLYUGLYUGLY!;D

ohdarned, i so miss my computer!
&i think i dont care.
im just going bugis with debra&vc tomorrow.
even if it kills me ):
please mommyyyy.

gawd, i think i should be my little mama's girl for this few days.
i definitely dont want to trip over her toe.

bye!;D
or so to say adios! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment