Sunday, August 19, 2007

ohmygosh, i feel damn cheated -.-
&i dont really know why am i feeling so but whatever,lol.
i feel like doing something really stupid now, like cut botak or attempt to lick my foot o.O

oh&choonpei sent me the cute WEI SHEN ME SONG :D
you know that cartoon we had reallyyyyyyyyyy long ago.
the wei shen me wei shen me wei shennnnn meeeee,lol.
its my msg ringtone&as im typing it now, my phone is ringing.
shall go check my msg first (:

ohyeah, i did this really funny boo-boo during the tuition.
my brain split into half when i wanted to talk back to choonpei.
one half wanted to say your head, the other your ass.
so it actually came out as "your hass la!"
LOLLOL :D it was so fricking funny.

rightttttttt, nothing much to blog but i think thrs a problem with blogger cos somehow i cant see my previous friday post o.O
however, people like choonpei saw so hmmm, i dont know.
maybe my computer hates 266 -.=
speaking of which i still feel cheated,hahaha.
oh gosh, wei shennnnnnn meeeee ringing again,haha.

&i have a new joke my english tuition teacher told me today.
shall tell people if they ask,haaha.
but he said this really omgggggggg damn hahahhahahahah thingy too.
can add to my collection.

Mr Michael: Do your know what is debris?
-silence because no one bothers to answer-
Mr Michael: Debris is Debra's sister!
OMG, I ROFLMAO LA WHEN I HEARD.

alright, wei shennnnn meeee again,haha.
shall end here :D

future tag replies shall all be by post since i have the problem of imposters on my blog.
tag replies!
zixiang: OMG UR SURPRISE SO SCARY I FAINTED THE MOMENT I SAW IT -.- eh my fault i cant grow taller meh? u stop being a big fat liar la,lol.
seemui: damn you back ngseemui,lol.
wanzhen: haha, the world's parents are all like that :D but we just ignore them,ahhahaha.
audreyyao: oh hi fellow audreyyao, it appears you have the same name as me yarh, im surprised cos i havent seen anyone with the same name&surname as me. youre the first, be honoured (:

toodles cos wei shen me is ringing again :D

being blessed is a fortune

No comments:

Post a Comment