Friday, August 24, 2007

rahhhhhh, im back with a changed life :D
lol, dont really get my first sentence but so be it.
the week's been rather hectic but somehow i still managed it through; omg, FINALLY.
quick recap cos i think im rather tired out now.
&i really feel like sleeping rather badly.

monday;
AHEM A SECRET GATHERING,lol.
tuesday;
sec3s drill.
wednesday;
omg the greatest thing on earth, I ACTUALLY WENT HOME EARLY.
in fact, i reached home by 4,how cool is that,lol.
thursday;
sec1 drill&i think i pissed kahwee off,lol.
sorry wormie :/
friday;
HERITAGE TRAIL+moonlight talk about htsquared :D

i think my week has passed fairly well.
except for being emo at night about things,like omg.
audreyyao starts to get emo, note it down cos its not often.
&my night as in when im on the bed&i think through things.
yawns, im dying i think from being too tired,zzz.

htsquared was a success &yes indeed i love you guys :D
the group hug was the best thing ever!
moonlight+7bestfriends+outsidetheschoolgate+onthefloorinacircle+thatmood=love!
we have to display our care&concern more indeed so here goes :D

VC: you are possibly the only person who actually would laugh at my lame jokes when i crack them at the most inappropriate times but i do indeed appreciate a hell damn alot, so please continue to do so thankyou :D &guesswhat, your skirt is bloody loose,hahhaha. &yesyes vc, I LOVE YOU ALOT LA,lol.
GRACE:thanks for letting me drag you around at times like when i need to submit something things to mspatwong -.- still, your advice is always rather comforting &i think that you should start to love me more,lol. because i love you quite alot la,hahahah.
DEBRA:my crazy friend, stop being childish,hahah. but still must say like thankyou for tolerating quite abit of my nonsense for 3 years, omg damn long. &you are another person whom i like to drag along for gb stuffs,haha. besides, i think i would die if i cant talk to you about gbstuffs when im bothered so THANKYOU,hahaha.
AMELIA:i cant believe u forsaked six for one,lol. still, your spastic actions create much laughter so you are quite a laughterpie in vagdaks&i greatly appreciate you for that :D even though you are on a different level but you shall always be missed (:
KERENSA:darling laogongggg<3 i like the fact that you are around my height &i love holding your hands pretending that we are walking down the red aisle getting married,lol. your fringe will always be the cutest thing on earth&i'll love you for life,lol. (:
SHEENA: yo, my sit behind me two seats away friend. must say thankyou for being so bloodily spastic&laughing extremely loud at times,haha. still, thanks for like always being thr to go home with me after drill :D than i wont be hell of a time lonely, thanks thanks thanks (:

I LOVE YOU GIRLS VAGDAKS :DD

thats about it,here goes to the tag replies!

zixiang: i cant eat the spam unless you pluck it for me&btw, im not hass,lol. &yeah its pretty obvious ure spamming again,lol. you dont have to tag so.
megan: yeah i like abit,hahah. i still dont think cinderella is you! haha.
kahhui: wah you know the lyrics of the song lei! not badddd,lol. i need to keep hearing than will know,lol.
yiyang: for girls it is,lol. &your hair no more botak lei, go cut again!lol.
mingjun: omg you tagged,lol. ya la, so annoying,zzz. I DONT USE THAT FACE YOU DONT LIKE FOR YOUR TAG REPLY,lol.
fish: exactly,&your tag so varied i lazy to reply,cos have to type damn alot,lol.
caleena: yes, school is boring,haha. even ongengkiat's lessons are getting boring,yawns. i'll try calling you NAAAAAAA next time since you call me dreyy,lol.
catherine: haha, because i do?
pamela: SEETSEET! :D lol, that sounds wrong.
seemui: HI SEEMUI I REALLY WONDER WHY U DONT LIVE AT SIMEI,lol.
mavis: lol, i think hes a fully accomplished spammer. can i block caleena&you more next time when i see your,lol.
debra: you know your tag reminds me of the gb&bb banner. show me your game&i'll show you mine,lol.

alright,toodles :D
feeling reallyyyyyyyyyyyy tired ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment