Thursday, July 10, 2008

been locking myself away from the computer once more, seems like i'm running behind the schedule ive planned for myself, or rather i can't seem to follow what i've planned,lol. better start following to the slacky timetable ive made for myself :]

nothing much happening in school nowsadays i guess, so days are really passing by normally &stuffs.

its 11.30pm, tomorrow's a Friday, meaning.... TEPPANYAKI AT SHEENA'S WITH VAGDAKS :D :D :D Finally the long-awaited day aye dp.

&an early birthday to my ex dear, jane! :) She threw me aside for her dar-.- its early here cos don't think i'll be using the comp much as well, need to catch up on my schedule soon [:
toodles! (a no-coloured post)

i question myself if such an action proves that i have really failed in my task. Though i knew the ending was to be so, i never knew it pained my heart so much. It was afterall my pride, my passion, my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment