Tuesday, January 06, 2009

HI :)


Little Nyonya on channel8 is officially finished &it feels kinda weird. As if somehow i have stopped watching tv altogether :O plus, im almost completing breaking dawn which is going t mean that i'll have nothing t do at all zzzzzzzzzz. Maybe i'll go bonkers &reread my entire collection of HarryPotter :D

Somehow thr's this frenzy over exactly when results would be out, zomg. im still gonna stick t thinking im twelfth because at least i'll feel at ease. Anybody who tells me its out of th ninth is a huge sucker lol.

Spending money nonstop like almost everyday, screwed cork. i needa start convincing my parents t increase my salary since JC food is "SUPPOSEDLY" more expensive ^^

On a side note, im so excited for new year :D cant wait t wear new clothes&collect angbaos (I DONT BELIEVE THIS, I ACTY TYPED COLLECT ANGMOHS INSTEAD OF ANGBAOS LOL) &whatsmore!

Blogskins being a suckass having database problems, i needa change out of this skin quick!
:]


edited/}
omg, i just did this twilight quiz on facebook bout "Whos your Twilight Guy" &i got eric. LIKE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ, i'm going t kill myself now lol. i rather dont have a guy LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment