Sunday, January 11, 2009

OMGZZZ ITS TOMORROW. GAHHHHHHHHHH. TH DAY I HAVE BEEN DREADING LIKE AHHHHHH.
mummy's accompanying me down t school tomorrow cos she volunteered, saying its moral support. though its kinda primary school-ish, but considering th fact that i'll be chauffeured back&forth, why not? :) i just hope i'll be in a good enough mood for class chalet tomorrow.

thr's so many people i need t report bout my results tomorrow. but honestly, i think th last thing i'll do is going around asking people how much they'll do, so please whoever reads this, DONT ASK ME.

anw, little nyonya's three minute special really kinda sucked :/ wasted my time chionging back home t watch :[ &th rest of VAGDAKS are at sheena's now, probably discussing how much they'll panic tomorrow, HA HA. i'll panic myself for now.

k, i needa go calm myself down. i must sleep well tonight. bye.

p.s i'll blog bout yesterday with VAGDAKS once i get th photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment