Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10 things.

hahaha i was reading this random person's blogpost & thr was one particular post that was damn cool. cos it was kinda spot on lol.
1. No, ladies aren't very difficult to understand.
You just think they're difficult to understand so much so that whenever they say something be it a casual comment or occasional compliment, you think they're implying something else, more than just the surface value of their words. Actually, that's just it. Stop probing into nothing it's damn annoying.

2. I don't understand why guys think shirts are just for formal occasions. You actually look really good and smart when you wear shirts and berms even on regular days for mundane activities such as a movie or shopping trip with your lady/friends. T-shirts are cute. Shirts, are cool.
2.5. Sub-point from above: if you dress well (not elaborate like a clown, well as in whatever brings out your charm) it's ALWAYS a plus point even if you're only average looking.

3. Don't use cheesy pick-up lines like "Hey do you have a plaster? 'Cause today, I fell for you." Major turn off, for me at least. No, it's not cute. I'd just give you an infinitely weird look and laugh in your face I swear.

4. Okay I know it's the 21st century and it's fair for ladies to confess to guys but still, there are dead shy ladies around (AHEM). It'd be nice if you could open your mouth first. Shy boys are really cute, if they've got the balls it's a major plus point. Shy boys who choose to forever keep their silence are depressingly tough to handle. Guys with no balls and huge egos are just, bye bye.

5. When in a quarrel, after the first 5-10mins, all you really need to do is say "I love you babe" and hug the lady (not go on quarrelling with her and trying to come up with 101 reasons why you did wrong or why she should buzz off). That's enough, you don't even need to say you're sorry if it's your fault (although it's always kind to say so), she still loves you to bits. This, is 100% true for me. But excuse me, this doesn't work all the time okay some faults must be acknowledged uh, relationships need to be worked on, love alone can't see it through.
5.5. (But if you just hug me I will melt a million times over and while I might still be $&@#*!:#&$*#*!^#@#>">"@#$:"}{&#!-ing away at you, I'm really just saying: Asshole why'd you make me so upset, I love you too.) Okay this might only apply for me, I'm not too sure bout others hahaha sorry.

6. Hit a lady and you'dve earned a one way ticket out of her life, bastard.

7. We don't care for the amount of candy you buy us, or the number of gifts you present us with. We care about being in your thoughts even when you're having a boys night out. We care about being the first person you think of when you wake, when you need someone to talk to (notice how i used the word need, not just want), when you have trouble making decisions. You don't have to tell it to us like "Hey i'm thinking about you now, and now, and now...... and always" 'cause that's just kinda scary. We'll know without you saying it, trust me, your actions will show more than you think they do. This shouldn't be a deliberate thing, but a natural occurrance. And if we're being annoying and saying "why don't you ever tell me how much you miss me", we know you do (if you REALLY do luh) but we just want to hear it from you. (And sometimes we're waiting to say I've been missing you too.) Damn, this sounds so.....lame. Whatever, judge if you must. Bah.

8. When goodbyes have been said, wait for her to hang up first. (Usually I'd just say bye and hang up but there're some people who like to play the "let's wait and see if he'll just hang up first" game- it's retarded but cut the lady some slack) It's not like some big shit if you hang up first but I guess it can come across as you not really giving much of a damn and being eager to quit the conversation. Idk man, this is relative to how sensitive your lady might be luh- if she's an extreme case (I have a friend who got into huge shit for hanging up first, so poorthing omg) then just stick to this religiously hahaha.

9. If you cook for her (during an appropriate occasion or as a surprise even), there's a high chance that you're a keeper. (especially if she's a glutton and has a soft spot for guys who put in the effort, like me.) Just, please make sure whatever you made is edible.

10. Be faithful. Need her, not just want her. It works both ways.

hahahaha completely spot on. i'll love to credit the blogger but idk her personally, so... lol. ohwells. heck. how amazingly accurate lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment