Monday, February 01, 2010

back on track

Now that everything's over, i can finally start to catch up on my rest/ sleep plus tutorials. I'm lagging behind so badly, i can't catch up on lectures & i cant catch up on my work. Sometimes i really just feel like giving up &maybe drop out to work or something. But no, that's ridiculously dumb to think so.

Anyway, i've a resolution to complete vectors by today. TRY and complete lam's assignments. & die die must finish econs by tomorrow. Crap, what must i do by tomorrow for econs? o.o

OG 4's amazing :) seriously. Orientation was quite good. My members are damn awesome (Y). They're like sticking together now, even without the OGLS around, thumbs up! ^.^ Tomorrow they'll be celebrating JingJie's bday. AWESOME. Shar has this 50% discount thingy off bakerzia lololol.

I want to have dinner w my bestf, but that crazy fella's schedule's so packed. Im so apologetic things cropped up & dinner got cancelled. Thanks for being supportive anw :D &your decision's your choice :) I'm glad you told me the moment you decided on your route anw. SEE YOU SOON IF THR'S TIME :] (k i feel stupid cos i dont even know if keane's gonna read this -.-)

anw, time to log off and bathe+tutorial time.

ps. i miss you grandma. rip.

No comments:

Post a Comment