Saturday, March 06, 2010

unscrupulous means

i realised I have not posted since a week ago. and for nowadays sucha record is almost unlikely. I don't really know what I'm blogging now cos I'm using my phone to post so pardon me if the posting is kinda nonsensical.

anw the week passed damn awesomely cos mrs pang dint come, not that I'm rejoicing over her sickness or what but her periods always end of the day and so it's like we get to end school soooooo much earlier (Y)! can you believe I dint ever end past 4 the past week hahahah. imagine the euphoria man (I learnt this in gp that day. dystopia's the opposite lol)

anw had a couple of bday celebrations, including lee jinghan's and beloved amelia's'! (L) reached home pretty late almost everyday lol. but whatever.

a level results were released yesterday and I believe thr was like a huge wave of emotions present. I wonder what'll happen to me next year when I collect my results :( whatever the case please please please let me into a local recognized uni thanks ^.^

I can't wait for wed to come cos I'll be meeting D and then the next day's camp. I wonder... hmm k nights all :D

oh and something to add and that's I'm lucky to have friends from all walks of life like seriously. it made my day knowing that someone whom might not even really know me that well previously chose to believe me. on the other hand, the methods that have been employed to defame me merely proves how ignorant one can get, and for that it's empathy that comes from my heart. shouldn't we start acting like our age alr??

No comments:

Post a Comment