Saturday, March 27, 2010

you get what you deserve

summary of my post exam activity.
1. pool w Keith ccb Perry andy and jervin.
-basket Keith ccb and Perry damn imba. but Keith and me made a good pair la hahahaha!
2. bowl w Andy and jervin.
-all three superbly lousy LOL.
3. ogl BBQ in school ^.^ :D :)
-official satay woman throughout the 3hours.
-thanks to Jeremy for the specs to shield the fire ^.^
-thanks to dearie for sharing w me her food whn she had food <3
-thanks to Sean for continually delivering water to me :D
4. lepak at airport w other cfs and emen low
-mass photospam w the cfs in the airport, especially in the lift lol!
-did mass dance in the airport, Kena stared at like mad but heck superrrrrr fun!
-played murderer
-played mrt (this was hell damn hilarious, I swear my legs were red like mad after that hahahahha)
-I think we kena stomped LOL.
-reached home at one plus am.

HAD A WONDERFUL DAY YTD :) love everybody that contributed to how fabulous it was (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment