Sunday, May 22, 2011

all my life i've been good and now.

computer just totally went insane a couple of days ago, so i reformatted everything. Now i've lost all the photos and videos i converted previously :( life's sad.

Anyway, finished w dream high, and so back to taiwanese dramas. Really liked dream high though, made me a teensy weensy interested in kpop (fyi, i really have zero interest in kpop).

Work this coming week is gonna be sad, cos 3 days morning shift. But i've got no choice i guess. Birthday parties and dinner appointments. Ironic how i'd really rather be working, cos i really like my work now. Pretty mean, seeing that they are 21st birthday parties that i'll be attending, but really my job's almost equivalent to my life now. sighhhh.

Okay, my FTT's tomorrow. i really hope i pass. Even though i wouldn't be surprised if i don't. I hardly even studied..............

USA in 2 weeks, which means no work. dk whether to be happy or sad?? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment