Saturday, May 14, 2011

am i ready?

whishhhhhhhhh finally made the decision, & dyed my hair a copper brown :) not a good gauge of my actual colour now, but im still pleased w it! even though i know it's pretty much like my original au naturel colourrrrr.

Anyway, work's been pretty much the same. Just that i'm really beginning to enjoy my work more &more :D It's the first job that have made me so happy (amongst the five places i've bummed around so far) made a hell lot of new friends, and everybody's just like one big family there! Despite being probably one of the newest staff thr, they dont ostracise/exclude any of us :) Everybody's just so easy-going, love-dove!!

Sidetrack, my FTT is coming up and i have really no patience or self discipline to sit down and read my text nor even do the quizzes i have available :( dont wanna fail it and end up having to take it a second time. how now brown cow?? D:

Whutever, drama first. dream high (L)!

No comments:

Post a Comment