Sunday, October 07, 2012

if you were a rainbow;

Too long i've not been on this space, due to work school & going out etc. Its odd how i'm slowly getting back my blogging instincts. I usually give up since i've been on a hiatus for too long. Anyway pix above taken at dinner last sunday, exactly a week ago yes. Honestly, how do we even look like we're related hahahha. Don't see a slight inkling sense of similarity in our looks at all. But still, my best and most amazing sister :) <3 p="p">

Anyway, as i've mentioned previously ; yes i've officially started work at baby boy's office. Probably cos i've only just started the workload is acty pretty manageable. And i'm always sitting at my office waiting &hoping dear boy might come back halfway from his installations outdoors. &when he does suddenly pop in, heheheh  ^.^
The mum introduces him as " 这是我们最年轻,还有最ham (handsome)的installer. " hahhahahaha
Couple of photos i took during my days at work :)
Yes, thr were certain points of time i acty got so bored because due to some reasons no work was assigned & i started fiddling w instagram/ my hair/ &whatnots. OH, &the worst thing about the workplace. connection is equivalent to zilch. I take 10mins?? to load a page of instagram using my phone... &not all the photos can be seen -.-
Anyway as most of you should know, TAKEN 2 IS OUT. i have been waiting for this for so long. &liam neeson is still as awesome as ever. Though i thought the first movie was better, taken 2 was still awesome. Caught it ytd at tamp before we had a dinner at harbourfront! oh andddddddddddd yaaaaa i do have alot of sound effects when i watch movies ~.~ makes the movie more interest what. so too bad to those that sit around me hahhahahha.

&I'M GOING LEGOLAND THIS THURSDAY YAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 8)

p.s sorry the photos i post are always from my instagram. because honestly without instagram, i don't rly take photos....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment