Sunday, September 30, 2012

take a walk around town



 
hahahah took some photos w @allsmilesfchh during break in school last friday. 2weeks of school has started and i still haven't picked up my mood to study. ottoke? need to force myself to start studying or when work starts i'm so screwed.

ohyes, i said i'll start work on wednesday but i thought it seemed more appropriate to start this coming week so yupppppppp postponed it to this upcoming week. and then that means i rly gotta make sure i pay attention in class &complete my assignments etc. BUCKUP AUDREY.

anyway went to imperial herbal restaurant@vivo w dear boy &his family the other day. we've been thr once before so that was our second time. thissssssss my favourite dish!
fuzhou fluffy egg white w dried scallopssssssssss!! ~.~ dint take a rest of the food thr though. only this too awesome.

k i guess when work starts etc no idea how i'm gonna blog at least once a week but i'll do my best. anyway as of now not many know my blog is active again hehehe. &tumblr... i'm so lazy to maintain it. let's just do blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment