Saturday, November 10, 2012

The day i turn the big 2 ; 2410

finally i have time to update, after being completely lazy to do so last week. so here's my 2 weeks late bday post.

i've always been somebody that likes surprises, and the bigger the surprise the more eggciting it is for me. BUT i always have this tendency to spoil my own surprises, so... shame on me. which means, yes i found out where darling boy intended to bring us for my bday celebration (not the dinner though, it was completely kept silent lol.)
&for all whom follows my instagram, you'd know by now that my celebration was to make a trip down to snow city ^^ 
i especially love the second photo because @WeeHongRui is finally smiling naturally w his teeth showing :B ahahha he hates taking pictures showing his teeth because he says they're ugly. but he's actually done braces before so hmm... on the contrary i love showing my teeth :D not that i've done braces before but yeaa hahahha. omg diverting from main topic.

Anyway, for the first part of our celebration we went to Snow City :> i happened to make a comment a couple of weeks before the actual day of celebration that i haven't been thr in the longest time & so i kinda predicted we would end up thr heheheh. When we arrived, thr was initially not much people. But after like 5mins, thr was a huge amount of kids cantering up the stairs to get down the slope, the person-in-charge blew up at them quite a couple of times lol. We stayed at snow city for only an hour because thr was plans afterthat.

Second part of celebration was actually something which we do tgt alot & very often. It might not probably be the best thing for a bday but i was acty pretty happy w the choice of movie. Initially i never heard of what movie that was, so i was kinda apprehensive but after i was done w it... awesome shitzzzzz lol. the movie we caught? Soar into the Sun.
So many well-known Korean artisties starred in this movie, but particularly Rain and ShinSeKyung. SHINSEKYUNG SO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! even though fashion king had her and Yuri, fashion king still sucked. This movie, however, was a completely different story. Ironically this move is not shown in my cinemas so we ended up at Tiong Bahru Plaza to watch this. The amount of people that were in the cinema could be counted with both hands. But anyhow, it's still a gr8 show and to all whom have yet to caught it, i'm not sure if the cinemas are still showing, but if theyre ; please catch it. worth your money rly:>

After the movie, it was time for dinner. & i dint know where we were headed to at all. So we hopped on a cab &thn dear told me we were heading to dempsey road. i was like O_O dempsey road is mostly for the atas people. anyway, we went thr for Chang's BBQ! 
I was like !@#$%^& I'M IN BIRKENSTOCKS DEARRRRRRRRRRR. and the place was so atas :< the reason behind the birks was cos i was intending to buy a pair of heels outside, but due to the lack of time i ended up thr in my birks looked so casual >< but thn again... nobody's gonna notice my legs when i'm eating so hahahhaha.

We ordered some rly good quality beef over thr, and just basically ate the side dishes to fill ourself up. i felt rly heart pain for baby's wallet because the beef was rly rly expensive T-T but owells. they say 一分钱,一分货. After we were done eating, dear attempted to say he was going to the toilet but i watched him walk up to the lady-in-charge and give some instructions and thn returned straight back, hahahhahaa. silly boy :-* his attempts at surprising me are so cute. and afterthat they came up w that cake above! ^^ the cake was rly good stuff! especially the bottom layer, it was like some biscuit kinda thing. couldn't finish and brought it home!

So what's left is the present........... and here it is!
This beautiful gold anklet from Poh Heng that i'm wearing on my right ankle 24/7. Notice the word trust thr?? so pretty right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahhaha. and those two things are acty hearts and stars. the silly boy kept mentioning heart and stars in my bday message and thn said hint hint, i kept guessing what he meant. This anklet i'm able to rly wear 24/7 because i don't have to take it out when i bathe etc like my ring and ambigram necklace. The ring causes my skin to peel when i soak my hands in water for too long :O but this anklet is perfectly well-functioning on my right ankle :D

Reached home about 11pm because i still had work the next day but it was a rly enjoyable day.
Thank you darling, for making my twentieth such a pretty one. :-* Now i'm waiting for my twenty-first next year hohohoho hahahhaha. 

&to end things off, here's a photo from my 19th bday celebration hahahha

HAI GAIZ I'M OFFICIALLY TWENTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment