Monday, April 15, 2013

crystal clear

today marks the 17th month i've been w my boy muah:-*

haven't been at this space for a couple of weeks because i just dint feel like blogging again. ohwells. or should i say because exams are nearing hahahhaa listen to me. but yes been spending almost all my time @ Starbucks for my books &me. I honestly think i have had more milk intake this past weeks of studying than my whole life added up tgt (fyi, i'm supposedly lactose intolerant from young but amazingly my tolerance threshold kinda gets upgraded the older i get.)

&anyway since i've always been into kpop i found kpop star to be extremely intriguing. My favourites being YouU; ShinJiHoon &Raccoon Boys. So here's a little something for to share w you guys. You don't have to worry about not understanding them cos they're all English songs that they're performing in this particular instances. &here they are, collaboration stages between the Season 1&2 finalists. particularly loving these 3 stages.

k toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment