Sunday, March 24, 2013

i may hate you but i have to thank you, or i wouldnt have what i have now.

warning: because im blogging w my phone, again. the photos are at the bottom and in a super disorderly manner but owells can't be bothered.

headed to Adventure Cove and Sea Aquarium ytd w my love:) we bought deals of bigdealsdotcom so we saved A LITTLE on this trip? hahaa. we both got up bright &early, 730am for me. it's been so long since I woke this early...... especially since lessons have kinda stopped for awhile. anyway yea but that's cos we had a schedule to follow!

collected tix had breakfast @ macs &went to adventure cove! I shan't say what we did thr because what else can we do at a water park besides play right? but rly one major regret which I have, not visiting the rainbow reef... OTL.  im gonna visit the cove again because DIE ALSO MUST TRY DAMNIT. I wanna snorkel w fishes:(( the boy said he can bring me to an island to do so since he's done it before, but the point is HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THAT OPPORTUNITY!?!?!hahahaa.

after Adventure Cove we headed to the Sea Aquarium. I, for one, am not someone that particularly fancies visiting such places, as in I don't think it's THAT intriguing. but rly this jellyfish photo below I have. SO DAMN GORGEOUS. luminous creatures bloop-ing around in the tank, damn pretty can!?!?

& thr was this board w a dolphin named ruirui so I made my own version of ruirui take a photo w it hehee.

dined afterthat at fish&crab shack. not too bad I guess?

&MY FAVOURITE: THE HOT PINK BEAR I COULDN'T KEEP MY HANDS OFF AT CANDYLICIOUS ت
if you don't know me already, im a v practical person. I don't like my other half to spend on flowers or anything impractical on me. flowers, for example. sure i'll be happy feeling all fuzzywuzzy when I receive a bouquet of them, &I'll probably dry them to keep it. but what am I supposed to do w them afterthat? it'll just sit around &look dried..... @ least to me. so yes my boy doesn't buy flowers for me.

BUT. im a sucker for soft toys, BIG cuddly ones in fact. I contemplated so long before I allowed @WeeHongRui to purchase the bear LOL. this one attracted me so much because. OMG IT'S HOT PINK, HOT FUCKING PINK. HOW MANY PINK BEARS DO YOU FIND AROUND TOWN THAT LOOKS SO PRETTY OKAY. (plus it's soshi's colour hahahahahahahaa) therefore, I landed up w T.J here ^^

we walked about vivo awhile more before heading home. damn we were too tired from the days activities.

&today we spent another day tgt ~.~
waiting for Friday so that we have yet another weekend once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment