Monday, March 13, 2006

because diana wants me to update,
i shall update for her.
see.
diana has so much influence over me.
hahas.
debra and diana went to pulau ubin today.
i am so freaking jealous.
i don't want to be stuck home all day.
doing homework.
and trust me
the amount of work the teachers piled up on us
can actually fill up a 5 feet deep hole.
not to mention the projects.
HAHA.
okies. i am just exaggerating.
ARGH.
and debra gets to stay overnight at pulau ubin.
i cannot stand it.
i wanna get my ass out of this house.
i wanna enjoy my holidays
instead of being stuck home all day
and going belle's house to do projects.
that is like the ONLY place i am going?
PATHETIC isn't it.
oh. and also back to school.
for CCA.
if it is normal ccas maybe it would be worth looking forward to.
BUT BADGEWORK CAMP??
how many hours of ms wong do i have to stand??
her voice is enough to send me of to the ninth cloud.
not that the lesson is boring.
its just that her voice is so 'PING4'
that i can just sleep.
if she speak in a more interesting manner,
it is gonna be SO FUN.
truthfully, anything i do with GB is
ALWAYS fun.
hahas.

i shall go watch campus superstar results now.
HA.
is my LAOGOONG, deb jealous?
hahas.
when she come back than i will tell her results,
IF SHE WANTS TO.
hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment