Tuesday, March 14, 2006

i'am bored.
i really am.
spent most of my time slacking away today.
AGAIN.
i was doing practically the same thing as yesterday?
wake up first thing?
watch tv.
than went down to buy some stuff for my lit poem.
actually it was kind of COMPLETED yesterday?
but i guess i just wasn't satisfied.
so did abit of adjustments
and yeah
better than yesterday at least.
actually i am STILL NOT SATISFIED
perfectionist you may say?
but am i really one?
i don't think so.
after i so called 'completed' my lit poem,
it was back to slacking AGAIN.
i was so happy throughout the day
because debra and the others will be back from the hike?
i guess i am kind of obsessed with GB.
seriously,
it is the first time i ever felt happy,
GENUINELY happy
ever since i joined GB that is.
the bondedness
is what really ties me to GB.
i never knew GB would make me crazy and go gagagoogoo over it.
i really enjoy myself at every session with GB
okies.
i shall not sidetrack
back to my post.
and so i played the computer and left my chinese homework alone.
until NOW.
when i just completed it a few minutes ago.
sometimes i wonder if i am crazy.
because whenever i finsh doing something,
i feel a sense of satisfaction.
maybe that is in everybody.

oh wells.
i am so excited.
BECAUSE
i am going to see
BELLE
DIANA
and
DEBRA-->my laogong
tomorrow.
i will not deny i miss them.
because i really do.
HAHA
do i sound lesbian?
make things clear,
i miss them as a FRIEND.
but for deb,
she is my laogong.
so maybe more than friends.
haahs
KIDDING

No comments:

Post a Comment