Monday, March 20, 2006

i guess my previous post was kinda sad.
and well.
it just reflected my feelings i guess.
towards studies when i have absolutely no idea what the teachers are ranting on and on about.
but after maths tuition yesterday.
it sorta cleared up my questions about maths.
maybe studies ain't that bad.
as long as i understand what the teachers are saying.
if i really don't understand ANYTHING about the subject,
i will seriously go blank.
i really hope maths tuition can continue.
if she does not teach me,
i will REALLY fail my maths end year.
it was really thanks to her that i got an A1 for my maths last year end.
or i would probably have died with a
i dunno.
D7?
hopefully she will not be so busy with her work again.
so that can have more time for me?
hahas.
wells.
today first day of school
and received like what?
dunno how many scoldings from teachers.
im bored.
tomorrow is pw!!
have to present some crap stuff.
lalala.
i wish i will be able to enjoy life more.
live my life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment