Thursday, December 28, 2006

IM IN 3D! OMG.
TAKE A KNIFE AND STAB ME WITH IT!
not that i dont like the people in it, its just.


the "D" part is already revolting.
man, i still want to remain in 2e. DONT GROW UP, thats my motto. [;
besides there are all the _ _ _ _ _ _ [ 6 letters ] in my class, suck.
plus according to pass years, 3D is supposed to be the lousiest class. ]:
i dont like that AT ALL.
but its not so bad afterall.
since i have debrapeh, bellatan, sheenayi, chelsiachua, ng seemui.
BUT OMG, I DONT HAVE MY BELOVED KAHWEE IN IT LA.
ITS SUPER SADDENING LA.
kahwee is like one of my GOOOOOOOOOOD AND NICE FRIENDS AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH, as a friend i mean.
than shes not in my class. T.T
even kahwee was like eeyer why we not in the same class. haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.


anyway today went back to school for stall setting up and orientation stuffies.
at first was like not yet start of setting up so practised musical drill for awhile.
added bit of new things like homat.
KAHWEE U MUST LEARN IT QUICK TOMORROW! ^^
after that sectwos continued with orientation and den they set up stall.
take chairs and all.
finished went back to md again.


okay actually i dont feel like typing anymore.
BESIDES I HAVE TO WEAR UNIFORM while the rest dont have.
soooooooooooo sad.
cos previous years normally sectwos already have to wear uniform.
this year they dont.
oh wells.
ITS AN OPPORTUNITY.
lol, debrapeh and her i dont want that opportunity on msn.


CAN I NOT POLISH BOOTS? im lazy. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment