Friday, December 22, 2006

yesyesyes.
IM STILL SUPER PISSED ABOUT THE PASSWORD THINGY.
im currently undergoing a dao-jiu-dao session with my sister.
aint it SOOO MUCH FUN. -.-


its five numbers and i have absolutely no clue what issit.
dadadahdah!
senseless remark made by me i know.
i feel super bloated thanks to the barbecued fish plus bowl of minced pork noodle.
and i was so amused this afternoon by kahwee,chelsia and amelia.
i swear they are such cute little thingies.
alright maybe cute doesnt fit chelsia and amelia.
but it definitely fits my girly. LOL.
guess only the three of them know who is girly.


so met them in school this afternoon to complete a minimal amount of the orientation doorgift.
IM SO SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT U VC.
i totally forgot you were in doorgift.
dont worry, i'll let you do more next wednesday. ^^
and i guess the three of us shall slack. heh.


oh yar. halfway through that stupid stomach of mine and amelia's started complaining.
and thanks to our ability to be unable to resist the temptation of bubble tea and cup noodles, we went down to 85 to get them.
yes, stupid but ohwells.
"THEY WERE STARVING HIM MOM, THEY PUT BARS ON HIS WINDOW! "
alright, thats a line from the harrypotter COS.
somehow the starving just came to me.
ohwells.
and i scammed amelia twice today ohmyohmy.
I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED! ^^


wednesday shall be fun again i guess.
I HAD SO MUCH FUN TODAY especially with me being amused by kahwee.
she was making those lame remarks and they were just oh-so-cute.
alright but my heart still belongs to my darling laogong. LOL.
tell me i rock. hahahahah. =.=
okay, im just zi-highing here.
dont mind me, ITS MY BLOG, MY RIGHTS. yayness


tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment