Friday, December 01, 2006

okay i feel so satisfied now with myself.
after winning my audition games straight for i think four times.
than wanzhen left so i decided to leave too.
right now i am aiming for makeover.
IM DEFINITELY GETTING THOSE JEANS.
and than i'll send it over to my other account.


did i mention i levelled up to level six ler?
I FEEL SO SATISFIED WITH MYSELF.
haha.
okay crap.
maybe u dont even get it and im not gonna post it out what i mean.
lalala~
because its against rules to like have two accounts u know.
who cares anyway.
i break rules for games, heh. : DD
and after saying these few lines you still dont understand what i mean you truely are an idiot.


my mother woke me up on this bright and shiny morning with this stinking phonecall.
asking me to help her do cpf, and being the fillial daughter, ROFLMAO.
i obviously helped.
but the thing is quite useless now anyway.
so booos.
nevermind.
im a happy girl now cos i can AUDITION FOR ALL I LIKE.
after the restrictions from yesterday's idioticness.
poor diana, her audition has error.
oh she doesnt know what shes missing out on.
hahaa.


yes and currently debra is with pam at orchard i think.
i think they should have met up by now.
im not sure either, boohoo.
just that im way too bored thats why im blogging all this shit out now.
and right now im feeling so bored of my blogskin.
maybe i shall get a change.
but its not easy at all to have a nice skin you know.
one that fits me, one that i like lots and will stick to it for goodness knows how long.


lets see, two more days to bonding camp but im not bothering to pack as yet.
besides i need a small bag to fit things in.
i need one now.
lalala~


so i think i shall wait for wanzhen to finish her lunch and off i shall go to audition.
oh i suddenly feel that today is such a lovely day.
yes ive gone bonkers but dont mind me, you will be able to tell that this truely is me.
okay crap.
what the hell am i saying?
i think im just blogging for the sake of blogging, yes thats it, i must be.
in fact im real proud of typing today's I FEEL ITS LONG DER long post.
so goonight sleep tight.
im off to oink.


tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment