Monday, January 22, 2007

gosh, i realise debrapeh has serious spelling pronounciation problems.
she made me laugh until pengs when queuing for chicken rice. -.-
thanks to her _______
and she decided to conduct a survey because of that.
goodness gracious.
and she spelt betty boop as betty boob. LOL.


chelsia's frankness is sooooooo cool.
easy to get things out of her and to tell her things.
she understands things SNAPPILY easily. [the word "snappily" is so interesting]
oh and debrapeh, pls dont be shocked that its gone, thankyou.
even chelsiachua is like nothing haha.


tuition sucked today.
i dint know how to do the questions and mrng scolded me. -.-
"I THOUGHT I JUST TEACH YOU LAST WEEK? THIS WEEK FORGET READY ARH?"
the thing is yes, he thought me AND i dint understand.
so anyway, i understand it now, so who cares.


bwahahaha, i need to copy homework now.
cos i left the workbook in school.
byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment