Saturday, January 27, 2007

i love my science tuition teacher.
she makes the whole tuition so much fun.
shes like the second debrapeh.
i was laughing throughout the whole lesson thanks to her.
i dont know what made me ask those stupid questions but she answered them in an equally stupid manner, LOL.
and she lives super near me, BLOCK 268!
which is like uhhh. 2 blocks away from me. (:
but to make things clear in case people like debrapeh says that wah new target.
I ONLY THINK THAT SHES A NICE TEACHER.


okay, back to the blogging.
im having like EMATH TEST ON MONDAY.
and bless my soul, I FORGOT TO BRING MY TEXTBOOK HOME.
trust me, im failing that test.
quadratic equations, I SO SUCK AT IT.
and my amath, AHHHHH.
get ready to see me in bridging. -.-


WHAT TO DO.
i cant fail maths! ><
should i like go back and take my textbook tomorrow? o.O
darned things.


boohoo~
i cant wait for classtee to be made.
but first, have to wait for secthree batch tee to be made.
zzzzz.
brigade international is like so.. hmm. im afraid.
oh wells.

No comments:

Post a Comment