Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I WAS SO FREAKING like OMG.
there was this eccentric FREAK who stalked me BEFORE.
from simei all the way to kembangan and after that came up to me asking "do you know wheres cgh"
i had to go for tuition than so i escaped.
but today i met that same FREAK who stalked me again!
he suddenly tapped me from the back and said, "do you remember me?" O.O
i was like OMGGGG.
what he said freaked me further la.

i was whispering to belle so that he wont hear and he said " can your dont whiper, its rude."
O.O
than after awhile he dint talk so belle asked "can we go?"
he replied. NO.
AHHHHHHHHH.
i seriously felt like calling 999 or something when he refused to let us go la.
omgggggg.
im like gonna think twice before i take the route to the interchange again.
what a freak la.
even belle was freaked out by him la. STUPID FREAK.

i got the gift already, isnt much but its the thought that counts eh.
and sorry chelsia for pang-sehing u although i said that i would accompany u initially.
but kovan was really too far for me.

BUY THINGS FROM GB PLEASE.
its for our badgework.
the money would go to people in cambodia.

things available:
1. ICE BLEND
2. CORNFLAKE CLUMPS
3. BALLOON SCULPTURES
4. ROSES, REAL ONES, NOT FAKE.

tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment