Tuesday, October 16, 2007

call me a loser for all i care.
but i just freaking cried half the day away over one pathetic subject which in the end i managed to escape for bridging.
honestly, i could really scold 'F' the moment i calculated my marks.
its darn pathetic aye.
&i was like darn touched by the 3D girls honestly; especially debrapeh :D (even if she does keep saying "freakyou!"lol)
to gina&fangying: I TOLD YOU XIANDANXIONG WAS CUTE HAHAHA.
&to my darling hugging partner wanling; your hug made me cry again lur but its okay! ;D

&honestly debra, i dont know why but when i wanted to go to the toilet the first person i could think of was you really.
those words you said in the toilet i know you were already like erm, how to comfort that kinda thing.
but eh, your presence was comforting enough (:
&oh just to let you know, i really had this huge impulse to hug you when i was in the toilet :D
soooooooooooooooo dont be so upset over emaths okay!
possibily its our ROUTE TO ESCAPE FROM ______! ;D
one last sentence: im really very glad to have you as my friend, really <3
not only because i can lie on your ****!
but also because you have always been thr right from the start (:

so my eoys are totally screwed, i dont know how.
but bridging is gonna be sooooooo common alr.
i just wonder how life is gonna be like for the rest of my holidays with the first month ALREADY with bridging.
oh heck, life that revolves around studies basically sucks.

&i got to eat my pepper lunch again after skl.
we talked blahstuffs&debrapeh+seemui were being daydreamers once more.
but i think im gonna like die cos my nose is currently running at the speed of 200km/h.
stupid idiot, i hate flus.

tagreplies!
kerensa: yes i can see that! Lol :D thanks for hugging me today (:
lisa: hello!
debrapeh: oh yes of cos, why would i than have a huge para on you above? hahah.
wanling: of cos not! only when i cant hug you than will things come to an end,hahah :D
venecia: LOL! sorry, but i think that was damn spastic of me but i dint expect you to do it back to me too -.-
kayat: really?hahah. alright than, i'll post another small paragraph about you another day than,lol. &thanks alot for not coming over when i asked you too,hahaha.

toodles :D

english version : if we cant have all of your affection, we'll rather have none.

No comments:

Post a Comment