Tuesday, October 23, 2007

couldnt wake up today, dragged myself up.
was still in the ponning skl mood, yawns.
&right now im realllllyyy tired,lol.
anw woke up stuffs.
reached skl &i super did not want to the sports enrichment thing.
but went still.
[OHNO I JUST RMBRED I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING FOR MSWONG -.- ]

so the self-defence part in the aircon hall was rather fun ;D
especially the part where the classes played against each other to get the flag.
pity when it was our turn, something had to happen to belle,lol.
so accompanied her to the toilet&came back after our turn was gone.
played blahblah.

&the part in the stadium was tiring yet shiok,lol.
we were damnit exhausted after attacking the guy but felt really good.
reached home&slacked my ass off.

I DOWNLOADED SPONGEBOB DINER DASH LOL.
&THE ONE HOUR TRIAL WAS OVER SO FAST JUST WHEN I MOVED RESTAURANT!
ohwells.
o2jam but somehow it wasnt as fun cos nobody online to play with me ):

tomorrow's exco meeting.
how nice ;/

toodles ;D

/edited}
oh&guess what, i steaded at EXACTLY 10am this morning with my darling wanling :D

No comments:

Post a Comment