Wednesday, October 17, 2007

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the day has passed.
super boringly except for the laughters during drill comm meeting.

i woke up in this omgggg i dont want go to school kinda mood.
it was like i had this huge impulse to just pon skl.
&than i'll spend the whole day sleeeeeeeeeeeping my ass off.
but i still dragged myself up.
maybe i'll convince my mother to let me pon skl one day next week even though its like higly unlikely,freak.

so the mock exam zuowen was like uhhhh, rubbish.
cos i totally dint have the mood to think&my chinese vocabulary for some reason just slithered out of my mind.
so i had this state of mindblockage.
but ohwells, at least i completed the zuowen&yingyongwen ;)
bahhhhhhhh.

financial planning was total crap.
it was so darn freaking boring la.
i just stoned my head off throughout the 3 darn hours laaaaa.
whattheheck.
i honestly rather just go for 2 days of tea appreciation.
now that shows how bad it was -.-

drill comm meeting is private&confidential,haha.

tagreplies!
wanzhen: wanzhen has white specs! :D haha, drill comm meeting was lollol. oh&yes i know im cute,hahah ;D
seemui: lol, which part of me are you not happy with?
mavis: okay, MAVIS IS NICE TO HUG :D now its mentioned,happy alr lol.
zixiang: oh, i surprisingly managed to catch up with it alr. dint know i could run that fast.
venecia: its alright, masak masak,lol.
debra: please! dont try to seem as though you are so emotional,lol. ITS NOT WORKING HAHHAA.
xian dan xiong goddaddy: xiandanxiong misses her goddaddy! im gonna bring xiandaoxiong to skl tml. bring her go appreciate the art of TEALEAVES,lol.
catherine: provided i even know how u look like in the first place,lol.
fish: no, they see me scared alr. aye too bad, its alr wasted haha.
wanling: yes darling, we'll be bridge builders for end year. maybe they might pay us money by the hour ;D oh&your tagboard is damn annoying,lol. I STILL KEEP SEEING CODES HAHAH.

toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment