Thursday, January 24, 2008

alright, o level results are out.
i nearly fainted when i got my chinese results due to the stupid extreme atmosphere opg created.
everyone was like dying alr.
&opg still wanted us to go into some kuku shit enjoyedu nonsense -.-
i ended up chatting with kahwee on that web&the stupid person at the teacher's comp shut my conver with her after reading it -.-

plus, the school's l1r5 this year is like mad la.
i think we will just pull it down next year or something ;/

okay, thrs like calling to do tonight.
literature work to do :O
no idea whats it about AT ALL.
&i conveniently left my chinese in class, SCREWED.
i think i have absolutely no choice but to do a little referencing tomorrow.

aye,&i miss my sister):
shes only coming back on saturday afternoon!
i really miss her alooooooot la shucks.
&when she heard my olevel results she msged me even at hongkong asking me to keep up the good work ):
I MISS MY SISTER AHHHHHHH!

goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment