Friday, January 25, 2008

bahhhhhhhh, im damnit scared now la.
all the pressure is like gushing up now eurgh.
&i think what im feeling now is really gonna be nothing compared to tomorrow when we are having our ui OMG D:
plus, fionna&chelsia just sent goodluck messages to all of us going for the test.
I WAS DAMNIT TOUCHED &ALONG WITH STRESSED LAAAAAA.
but honestly, i really really really love my batch alot after last year's mad rush :D

lessons today were alright i think.
except for the fact that i nearly met mrgoodnight during literature.
i was totally like zzzzzz.

cca today uh,nothing much.
i think sitting in the parade square having dinner was :D:D:D
it somehow reminded me of grace's last year birthday.

daddy's gonna fetch me to hq tomorrow.
i think im really bananas in my stomach, more then just butterflies.

at least i have done something, POLISHED MY BOOTS.
but i wonder, how are the holes in the sole of my boots gonna survive ooooooh.
sorry kahwee, your feet are like a dwarf's &after fitting my legs in, i might not fit my socks in lol.

okay, i think i should sleep early tonight.
i'll sleep at 11 hopefully.
shall go offline half an hour later.

goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment