Sunday, January 20, 2008

FINE CHUAZONGZUO, IM UPDATING! -.-
dont give me that nonsense about emo-ing lol.

alright, i think im screwed next week.
all the tests are piling up alr.
&im not doing my homework, im angry with myself for that eurgh.
i want to study but im not putting in effort, okay whatever lol.

anw, something to be happy about!
AFTER FOUR YEARS OF GETTING BRONZE, WE ACHIEVED SILVER FOR THE COMPANY AWARD! :D :D :D
silver may not be anything big to other companies.
but to a small&young company like us, :D :D :D
i think its something really really filled with millions of smileys and hearts (:
imagine my happiness when i received news from margaret jie.
i was in m)phosis,&i rang up grace immediately! HAHAHAH.
that crazy girl was shouting in my ear.

&i was looking through my archives this afternoon.
i realised that i posted really long posts last time.
i think i had too much time to spare or something lol.
but whatever, its nice reading MEMORIES :D
that day debra sent me this really old picture of her&me jumping at eastcoast (:
it was damnit gay, but superbly funny.
i really miss allebbedmapdua D:

&Di test is next saturday.
if we pass thrs the course to attend, &we have to miss bb's performance at vivo.
i dont know if thats good or bad ):
but i know for sure i really really want to see bb perform at vivo D:

heres another really <3
i really love this batch of crazy girls, its still the christmas party, but... :D
Photobucket
bye!
its a happy day today :D


No comments:

Post a Comment