Tuesday, September 04, 2012

all my love is for you


screencap from the m/v above, my favourite yuri ^^
holidays are coming to an end, in an exact 2 more weeks. did ecr for my modules and was pretty screwed -.- couldnt even get my ME and had to resort to taking MM instead, and all 330-630 lessons, HOW TO SURVIVE. my fridays are now the longest days ever :(

anyway been discussing w my sister about getting the casio Baby G watches which have been endorsed by the 9 goddesses. rly wanted yuri's @ first, which kinda looks like this.
but after weeks&weeks of consideration i ended up getting jessica's endorsed watch &here's a photo of how it looks like!!
i dont usually like white watches that look girly &stuff, i prefer bulky ones like yuri's above but eventually this pretty white roman numerals watch just caught my eye and i gave in choosing to buy this. or rather unnie bought it for me as an advance bday prezzie hehehe. i havent even bought hers when her bday is this fri /oops.

anyway right now as i'm blogging it's acty September 4th, a date which initially would have been baby boy's enlistment date, but THANKFULLY he passed and his enlistment date has been pushed back to 30th October. ~.~ so excited to be able to celebrate my bday w the boy, wondering what's he gonna do. fiddled w this photoapp a couple of days ago and got this result. hiakhiakhiak.
i love you so much darling boy :-*
currently waiting patientlyyyyyyy for the dear boy to end his work. caught imperfect and stepup revolution within two days despite the schedule both of us have (w work and all). both movies were so-so to me. i kinda expected more from step up, and seriously seriously think that stepup1 is still the best out of all stepup(s). JENNA DEWAN AND CHANNING TATUM TGT ARE SO HOT.

well nothing much anymore, end.

No comments:

Post a Comment