Tuesday, September 25, 2012

blessed are we

one week of school has passed!! so lucky i only have two days of school this yr. even though both days are 6hours of lessons at least i can save money on travelling and spend the other days doing more useful stuff ^^

i snipped off 4 inches of my hair last sat!! wanted to perm acty, but nico said that my hair was too dry at the ends and a perm wouldn't turn out nice :< dint even intend to cut my hair, was only wanting treatment for it but lo&behold nico always ends up snipping some bits of my hair away. It's shorter now but to others they don't realise the difference because my hair is still long, just shorter.

anyway, some very excitingggg news...........
I SECURED MY TIX TO SMTOWN WOOHOOOOO~~~ and the best seats for that as well, vip tix zomg. rly want to scream and jump about like dk what. sosososososososo thankful to @clarethepie for the help. although thr was slight extra cost incurred, but in place of the queuing needed for both the tix and the actual day itself, HELL WORTH IT. &the best part is.... my ticket is acty a bday present thanks to @allsmilesfchh and @TanShiGeng!!!! couldn't bring myself to accept their offer but they insisted &now i can  only thank them here. XIEXIENIMENNNNNN :> I CAN CATCH THE DANCE BATTLE AND CALIFORNIA GIRLS LIVE!!! spazspazspaz.
it's not clear... but OMG MY YURI HEARTT. &YUNHO IS EFFING HAWT.
okay enough.

&i'm starting work tomorrow at dear boy's office. so guess i'm gonna need to plan my timing for my studies etc. tues-thurs for work, mon&fri for studies.

btw guys, i'm active on instagram now after creating the account 3-4 years ago thinking it was a photo editing app......... dont laugh. so follow me @yaoaudrey!

now off to spam more smtown vids. im gonna be watching this live in 2 months. kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment