Saturday, February 17, 2007

i keep staring into space wondering when is time ever gonna pass.

i spent my morning on drill.
IMAGINE, LOL.
2oo7 ONE & ONLY NEW YEARS EVE, spent on drill, so cool.
& leepeng was exposing herself on the scooter thingy.
but guess what, this afternoon she saw me riding a bike with mufftee and fbt. -.-
literally, riding the bike although i had to ride behind my father afterwards.
thanks to my sister WHO SNATCHED THE DARN BIKE FROM ME. URGH.


drill was alright i guess, changed a little here & there.
but overall quite acceptable i think.
heh, paisey i think i screwed the timing for my side here. =/
& WHEN WILL I EVER REDOWNLOAD AUDITION. haiiiiii.
im dying to play audition alright. zzzz.


reunion dinner was normal & nothing much.
just ate and i came online immediately.
TOO DARN BORED.
now my sister is watching mobtv without me.
HOW SWEET, TO NOT WAIT FOR ME.
especially when its sucha nice show like DANCEFLOOR.URGH.
nvm. new year's eve i shall be happy. (:


i cant wait for tomorrow to come. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment