Friday, February 09, 2007

whats wrong with me.

i typed a bunch of things & i simply highlighted & deleted it all.
i dont know what to say. -.-


im disappointed in you.it bothered me so much than.

guess thats what i want to say bah.
suddenly i wish THEY were beside me.

now you know who the THEY are. [:




drill was quite gaoxiao today.
with lp & mh der attempts to cover over ______.
too much noise lp calls it. lol.
& our bangs are kinda gone now i must admit but ohwells.


the rest pangseh-ed us so only kc, grace & me went for dinner.
we talked & went home considerably quite early.
AFTERALL IT WAS ONLY A PATHETIC NUMBER OF 3
total strength 7, present strength 3. -.-


amath test SUCKED.
especially the last question.
I STARED AT THE DARNED QUESTION WITH QUESTION MARKS BLOSSOMING IN MY BRAIN LIKE SOME BLOOMING FLOWERS! -.-
the first three questions wont that bad.
but lets just hope ms careless here dint make any mistakes. =/


geog test was postponed to tuesday so for people who studied, TOO BAD. ROFLMAO.
alright, i feel evil. (:
i feel like changing skin, but cannot find. zzzz.

i look again & it swells inside me negatively

No comments:

Post a Comment